Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Calorie Calculator

My Calorie Calculator

Do you want to know how many calories you need to have each day in order to maintain, loose or gain weight in a healthy and balance way? Depending on the goal you want to attain, the result will help you guide in getting the desired number of calories needed for your body. So here’s the result of my calorie calculator:

1) I need 1706.8 calories per day to maintain my current weight without exercise.
2) If I reduce my current caloric intake to 1206.8 calories per day, I will lose one pound every week without exercise.
3) If I increase my current caloric intake to 2206.8 calories per day, I will gain one pound pre week.


Exercise and Calorie Needs

If I exercise for 30 minutes each day, I may need to increase my caloric intake to 1893.2 calories each day and still maintain my present weight.

If I exercise for an hour every day, I may need to increase my caloric intake to 2126.10 calories per day to maintain my current weight.

If I exercise for 30 minutes each day, I will be able to reach my goal weight with 1955.1 calories pre day.

And if I exercise for one hour each day, then I will be able to reach my goal weight with 2196.4 calories per day.


The above calorie counts results are an average. It is based according to the information I have provided and the ideal weight I wanted to accomplish.

Try it for yourself if you are planning or working about loosing, gaining or even just maintaining your current weight. Click here Calorie and Nutrition Guide to know your calculation. If you want detailed information about the number of calories you need, you can join for free in Calorie-Count Plus and you will have access to online tools to make the perfect diet.

No comments: